March 8, 2008

Caps of Hubs

So today I was sitting around and thinking, I should do something with my car. I started sanding the interior and was quickly bored of it seeing how I just finished the sanding on the exterior. I looked around and realized that I have two cans of paint that I should play with. I painted the inside of the door and the underneath area of the back seat. I was pretty excited about it. I then felt my nearly empty can and realized that I should save some for my rims. My brother and I a while back thought about painting the VW on the hub cap with the white and blue colors of the body paint. So from there I went with it cause I was on a roll. I first sanded it a bit so the paint would stick to the chrome, then painted it white, didn't wait long enough, taped the white off, painted the blue, and then took the tape off along with some white paint (oh well, it is just practice). Thats that. I like the way it looks. I figure I will take a bit more time and try a bit harder and do my 4 nice hub caps for a finishing touch. What do you think?

1 comment:

Ben said...

Oh yeah, looks sweet.