March 5, 2008

Expectations and Update

I just made the order for some NOS bullet front turn signals. My hope is that they fit perfectly. I have seen it done in pictures but never in person. I also got some scrap metal to patch my old holes from my old turn signals. Once this is done I will take it to the paint shop to get it painted, hopefully by the end of March or beginning of April. The interior is completely ripped out, the trim is shaved, and the body is ready to go. I need to get rid of the surface rust where they battery is sitting and paint the floor pan and some things in the inside. I feel as soon as I get my lights, an order will be placed for my interior kit, rubber kits, and other little things that I need to get. As soon as I get it back from the paint shop, I will slam it, and put everything back together and be on my way. Sounds easy but I am sure there are going to be a number of hold ups.

No comments: