April 16, 2008

I DID IT!

I made the order. Jbugs had everything I needed. Ended up being a $1,300 order. Everything but the seat, panels, and headliner will be here soon, the rest will be here in 3-4 weeks. Hopefully my car will be painted by then. That means, in one month my car is going to be painted and will be in the process of being put back together. I am so excited right now. Never in my life have I been so excited about spending $1,300. Except maybe when I bought the car. 
Things included in the order:
-interior kit, seats, padding, panels, headliner, carpet
-all new rubber, all windows, hood and hatch seals, turn signal seals
-new side mirrors
-wiper blades
-sun visors w/ mirror
-dashboard
-fender beading
-tail light lenses
and I also just bought heat and sound insulation


No comments: