April 14, 2008

Tail Lights

I removed the tail lights for paint today. I think I am going to arrange one more day for me and my friends to get the final stuff done before paint. I am working on the the front turn signals but they aren't quite done yet so hopefully that will be the next post. But that won't be totally finished until i get the rubber seals for the turn signals and I am not going to order those until I make my big order of everything including interior and new rubber. So it is still going to be a while. Maybe I should just order the rubber seals now and deal with the few extra dollars shipping. I think i may do that. Anyway.
I took off the tail lights. labeled all the wire and took note of where they go. I also took the windshield wipers off. So close. Once again the picture won't post vertical, deal with it I guess.

No comments: